• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Golgo 13 (TV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:34 pm Reply with quote

Golgo 13 (TV)

Genres: Action
Themes: Counter-terrorism, Military

Plot Summary: Duke Togo, a.k.a. Golgo 13, is a highly-skilled assassin hired only by those who pay top-dollar for his services—whether it's the FBI, CIA, industrial corporations, or mafias. Regardless of who the target is or what situations he encounters, Golgo 13 always gets the job done.
----------------------------------

Whelp, I have shanghai'd this spambot post and turned it into something useful. WAHAHAHA, ALL UR POST ARE BELONG TO MOD. --willag
Meexa

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:47 am Reply with quote
Can someone give me a full summary of what happens in Golgo 13: Queen Bee. Or at least who dies and why?
Meexa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:46 pm Reply with quote
That does nothing to explain Golgo 13: Queen Bee. You are talking about the tv series, I'm talking about the movie

#860922 wrote:

Golgo 13 (TV)

Genres: Action
Themes: Counter-terrorism, Military

Plot Summary: Duke Togo, a.k.a. Golgo 13, is a highly-skilled assassin hired only by those who pay top-dollar for his services—whether it's the FBI, CIA, industrial corporations, or mafias. Regardless of who the target is or what situations he encounters, Golgo 13 always gets the job done.
----------------------------------

Whelp, I have shanghai'd this spambot post and turned it into something useful. WAHAHAHA, ALL UR POST ARE BELONG TO MOD. --willag
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:54 pm Reply with quote
OK, so you want the straight skinny on Golgo 13: Queen Bee.....

I haven't actually seen the OAV, but based on the reviews that I have read it would appear that:
  1. spoiler[The Queen Bee dies (she is evidently the daughter of the Vice-Presidential Presidential candidate)]; and
  2. Important information is revealed during the ending credits.

That's all I know.

EDIT:
So I've seen it and rated it – decent (7/11). Most of the people who die barely have any lines. You've heard of "by the numbers" plot lines? Well, this is death by the numbers.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1